If you haven't received credit for an offer, it could be due to one of the reasons below. To ensure that you are crediting for offers, check for the following:
- You haven't already downloaded the app, or signed up for the site before. Completing multiple downloads or signing up for the same site multiple times is strictly prohibited
- You haven't completed the offer through another site.
- Your browser is configured to accept cookies. Credits will fail otherwise.
- Ensure that ad-block tools are turned off. This can prevent cookies from being stored, which is necessary for credit.
- Ensure that you are connected to the Internet when completing the offer
- Read the instructions carefully before downloading. Some apps require that you reach a certain level or complete an action before you are crediting
- You've followed the complete instructions.
- Sometimes, points can take up to a day to credit. In most cases, they will be credited within 10 minutes, but we ask users to wait at least 24 hours for credit.
If you aren't credited, submit a ticket with the following information:
- A screenshot that shows you have completed the offer
- Any email receipts
- The email you used to sign up for the service (if it was required)
- Provide the location of the offer, for example, "I found this app under Download Apps."